Looking for a new pharmacy in Charleston?
You’ve come to the right place. Herold’s Pharmacy has been West Ashley’s most loved pharmacy since we opened in 2010.
Why Transfer to a Independent Pharmacy like Herold’s?
- Low Drug Prices. Independents can usually price drugs less than chains for cash paying customers
- All Insurance Is Accepted. Herold’s and most other independent pharmacies are signed up with all major and even smaller insurance plans.
- Independents offer the same co-pay as chain pharmacies. That’s right, by law, insurances have to offer the same co-pay at all pharmacies.
- Short wait time. Chains want you to shop in their store, that’s why you are waiting so long for your medications. We like to have you in and out in about 15 minutes!
- Delivery. Too sick or just can’t make it to the pharmacy? That’s ok, we’ll bring it to you.
Ready to start using your local independent pharmacy right here in Charleston, S.C.? We make it easy. Simply email or call, all we need is your name, phone number, date of birth, and current pharmacy. We’ll contact your current pharmacy and have them fax over all your information. It’s that easy!
Email [email protected] or call us at 843-637-3037 today and we’ll do the rest!
Afterwards, all you need to do is call us when you need a refill!